Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Real Magic and Michael Jackson

Below is a message  from Dr Wayne Dyer's blog  about his experience with and his thoughts about Michael Jackson. I also placed an audio interview of Dr Dyer expressing the same thooughts in more detail.  I hope you enjoy his words as much as I do.



Real Magic and Michael
In 1992 when the time came to write a dedication for my book Real Magic, I decided to recognize three special people—my dear daughter Saje, my spiritual brother Deepak Chopra, and my friend pop superstar Michael Jackson. I wanted to recognize Michael “whose words, music, and love remind us that it is only through giving that we are saving our own lives.” Michael Jackson had a special relationship with the principles of Real Magic, the idea of “creating miracles in everyday life.”  With his enormous musical talent, he created a body of work that brought joy to millions.

My children and I spent five very happy days with him at Neverland in 1991. He wanted to talk to me about “real magic,” but the truth is, he already had the magic—the power he needed to dream and create and give. Michael was dedicated to ending world hunger and helped create the 1985 “We Are the World” celebrity sing-along that brought together some of the biggest names in popular music to raise funds for famine relief in Africa. I didn’t have to explain “real magic” to Michael because he was already a spiritual being, already kind, loving, and ready to use his musical gift to create miracles. Along with millions of people around the world, I say, thank you, Michael, for sharing your amazing talent to lift our spirits. I’ll remember you as a beautiful human being with a heart as big as the sky.

Namaste, Wayne


You can visit Dr. Dyer's website and blog at  http://www.drwaynedyer.com/blog/real-magic-and-michael

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Qbee. Finally managed to sign in and follow you. Love you.:)
Mado

Unknown said...

@mado26gr Hi Mado :)
Welcome, Im so happy you are following now and can comment. I Love you right back <3

valentina2031 said...

Beautiful words... That touched my heart,.. I want Michael to see how much the world loves him ... How anyone who has had the honor to meet him feel the magic is Michael Jackson ..because Michael is magic .. I love you Michael .. the world without you is a desolate place to live .. Excuse me for bad English
...Great Blog....Thank you

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to share this article and your thoughts.