Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It is with great sadness to announce the passing of Elizabeth Taylor

Elizabeth I Love You
A Tribute from Michael Jackson Fans


Elizabeth Taylor passed away this morning at 79 at Cedars Sinai Hospital in LA. As we look back at her iconic style, classic beauty, and amazing story, everyone is reflecting on her incredible legacy. Her family have asked that in lieu of flowers, donations be made to the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation. Her children were with her in the hospital, and her son Michael Wilding released this statement about his mother:

"My mother was an extraordinary woman who lived life to the fullest, with great passion, humor, and love. Though her loss is devastating to those of us who held her so close and so dear, we will always be inspired by her enduring contribution to our world. Her remarkable body of work in film, her ongoing success as a businesswoman, and her brave and relentless advocacy in the fight against HIV/AIDS, all make us incredibly proud of what she accomplished. We know, quite simply, that the world is a better place for Mom having lived in it. Her legacy will never fade, her spirit will always be with us, and her love will live forever in our hearts."

 Source:  http://links.visibli.com/links/a5ec1e


Posted today at Michael Jackson's Official website

Elizabeth Taylor:
Remembering An Iconic Actress & Long-Lasting Friend of Michael Jackson

It is with great sadness to announce the passing of Elizabeth Taylor, the talented actress and long-time friend of Michael Jackson. Remembered for their close relationship and steadfast support of one another, the duo had an unwavering friendship throughout their lives.

On the passing of Michael Jackson, Elizabeth gave a deeply emotional statement:

"I loved Michael with all my soul and I can't imagine life without him.
We had so much in common and we had such loving fun together…

I don't think anyone knew how much we loved each other. The purest most giving love I've ever known. I keep looking at the photo he gave me of himself, which says, 'To my true love Elizabeth, I love you forever.' And, I will love HIM forever."

Please keep your thoughts and prayers with family, friends and fans of Elizabeth Taylor today.

Source Michaeljackson.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to share this article and your thoughts.