Saturday, January 18, 2014

One-of-a-Kind, Michael Jackson-Inspired Guitar for Jason Becker

I came across this Article on FB from Guitar World about a custom MJ /Billie Jean inspired guitar created by Carvin Guitar for Jason Becker. I think it's very beautiful and does reflect Billie Jean and Michael's style ~ Qbee

Carvin Creates One-of-a-Kind, Michael Jackson-Inspired Guitar for Jason Becker

"Even as I was trying to become a rock god, Michael Jackson was the ultimate magic rock star to me," Becker said. "I loved his music, his scene and style. He transcended musical categories. "Everyone dug Michael, and I was no exception. I was inspired by his flash, uniqueness and kick-ass music. I wanted to be slick like him. It also didn't hurt that he liked to rock and used Eddie Van Halen on 'Beat It.' ~ Jason Becker.


"I've always wanted a guitar that reflects his style."

See what Carvin came up with!


Below, check out a brand-new video that shows the story behind Jason Becker's 
one-of-a-kind, Michael Jackson-inspired Carvin guitar.


This video features a MJ inspired track called  Nate, You Funky Mofo! (16 yrs old) 
 from Becker's Boy Meets Guitar Album .





For more about Carvin, visit carvinguitars.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Feel free to share this article and your thoughts.